- Corporate NameSYLA Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Head Office1-1-39 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012, Japan
- LicensesBuilding Lot and Building Trade Business
- BusinessWealth Tech business centered on the "Rimawari-kun" asset management platform,
and development of "Rimawari-kun AI"
- Capital1,062,396,709 yen
- Board Members
- Chairman, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Co-President and DirectorHiroyuki Sugimoto
- Chief Operating Officer (COO), Co-President and DirectorYoshiyuki Yuto
- Chief Strategy Officer (CSO) and Director and SecretaryTakahide Watanabe
- Chief Growth Officer (CGO) and DirectorTakeshi Fuchiwaki
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)Taku Okawa
- Chief AI Officer (CAIO)Tenki Lee
- Chief Investment Officer (CIO)Shinsuke Nuriya
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Nobuo Higuchi
- Executive OfficerMitsuhiro Kawashima
- Executive OfficerMakoto Ariki
- Independent DirectorTomoyoshi Uranishi
- Independent DirectorFerdinand Groenewald
- Independent DirectorKeiji Torii
- Independent DirectorYozo Tachibana
- Independent DirectorStuart Gibson
- Corporate Auditor (full-time)Ikuo Yoshida
- Corporate AuditorYoshihide Sugimoto
- Corporate AuditorKeiko Yokoyama
Besides running Japan's No.1 real estate crowdfunding service 'Rimawari-kun', we also develop, lease, manage and broker condominiums, including our own condominium brand, 'SYFORME.'
With the vision of making solar power generation a normal part of life for everyone", we provide solar power development and EPC business, power retail business, and operation and maintenance business to realize a decarbonized society. In cooperation with residents, companies, and local governments, we create a society that faces the Earth and makes the future brighter for everyone.
We develop the real estate data analysis AI system "Rimawari-kun AI" and a crawling system to collect big data online. We also develop data-based business automation systems and RPA
We operate a 100% renewable energy data center business using biomass power generation, solar power, and waste heat recovery technologies. We offer a data center business model for a new era through AI-ization of data center operations and the development of proprietary biomass power generation.
1-1-39 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012, Japan
Yamanote Line Ebisu Sta. (Walking Distance: 5 min.)
Hibiya Line Ebisu Sta. (Walking Distance: 6 min.)